Windows, Linux, Mac, OUYA, Wii U
2D Sidescrolling RPG
DescriptionA story-driven sidescrolling 2D RPG with a fresh new vision of cyberspace.
- Rare melding of realism and creative vision: Realistic action, mature storyline, and complex character interactions meld with hand-drawn characters, animations, and locations, arcade-style melee combat, and an original conception of cyberspace.
- Multiple solutions to problems: Operate in cyberspace or normal reality. Overcome obstacles using skills, weapons, special equipment…
- Meaningful character progression choices: Will you be a silent assassin, a hacker, or a straightforward gunfighter? Improve your character and gear to unlock gameplay-changing upgrades that reinforce and customize your gameplay style.
- Unique hacking mechanic: Transfer your consciousness to your avatar, overcome intrusion countermeasures, take action, and then return back to your body in a fraction of a real-time second to see the results – deactivated turrets, overloaded devices, enemies with crippled implants…
- Neo-cyberpunk: Story deeply inspired by the cyberpunk novels of William Gibson and other classical cyberpunk authors, flavored with a contemporary concept of augmented reality.
- Rich game world and mindful level design: Visit diverse locations in Harbor Prime, a futuristic city complete with luxurious skyscrapers, run-down shantytowns, and seedy red-light districts. Take part in street brawls, steal corporate data, overcome environmental hazards, and, of course, stay alive – no easy task.
- Full voice acting: Interactive dialogues using hand-drawn sprite animations, fully voice-acted by professional actors.
There are far more images available for Dex, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
We are an independent creative team situated in Prague, Czech Republic. The studio was founded in 2011 as a collective of seasoned game industry professionals from various Czech companies. Our portfolio includes a vast number of contract projects, augmented reality applications, and an award-winning mobile puzzle game, Rune Legend.
Game Design, Story